River Meadows Pool and Exercise Room Rules
The River Meadows Pool and Exercise Room are for the exclusive use of owners, immediate family members, and registered guests. Owners are to accompany and assume responsibility for their guests.
The pool is OPEN for summer.
Hours daily 10:00am - 8:00pm
- All persons are to enter the pool area exclusively by using their access card.
- Maximum number of guests allowed for each property is 6.
- No exclusive use of the pool by large groups.
- All persons are to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- No person with an open sore or communicable disease transmissible via water shall use the pool.
- Immuno-compromised individuals should use caution when swimming in a pool.
- Do not swim if you have had diarrhea in the past 2 weeks.
- Person under the influence of intoxicating alcohol or drugs shall not use the pool.
- No person under 18 shall swim alone.
- Children under 14 are to be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Running, rough play, shoving, or pushing are not permitted in or around the pool.
- No large flotation devices are allowed in the pool.
- No diving at any time. The water is too shallow.
- No smoking, alcohol, profanity, pets, or glass containers in pool area.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, etc., are not allowed inside the pool area.
- Trash is to be disposed of properly in the receptacles provided.
- Climbing the fence is not allowed and carries a $50 fine.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers. Disposed of diapers properly.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - YOU SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Exercise Room Rules:
- Proper exercise attire is required. No wet swim suits, bare feet, sandals or boots.
- No food or beverages other than water.
- Always be courteous and respectful of others. Please wipe equipment after use.
- Due to insurance liability, no person under 18 is permitted.
River Meadows HOA assumes no responsibility for accident, injury, or loss of personal property. Each person who enters the pool area/exercise room does so at their own risk.
River Meadows has the right to suspend privileges of any member who violates these posted rules.
To report problems with access cards, poor bathroom conditions, pool/exercise room issues, please contact the HOA office at (541) 593-1666.
If you need a pool key:
Please contact us and let us know if you need a new key, or are having trouble with yours, and an employee will contact you for arrangements. If you don't have access to email, please contact the office at (541) 593-1666 and they will take care of it.
Please do not give access, from the inside, to someone wanting to enter without a key. The pool is for the exclusive use of River Meadows owners and guests. The entry gate will be locked at 8:00 pm when the pool closes.
It is very important to take a cleansing shower (adults too!) before entering the pool. Lotions and soaps can clog the filters and cause cloudiness of the pool water quickly. Help us keep the water clear and clean!
After eating, please clean up your area and have it ready for the enjoyment of another neighbor. Check out the sign on the pool house for a copy of the pool rules.
When you are leaving the pool area, please remember to put your lounge chairs away. The weather can cause quite a bit of damage and we appreciate your efforts in helping to maintain the appearance of our equipment. Thank you!